We welcome learners of all ages and ability.
Please contact us for more information. We tailor our courses to your individual needs and ability.
- Everyday English: These courses are designed for those of you who want to learn and practise everyday language. The vocabulary used in these courses is based on the ‘Corpus Linguistics’ of the most frequently used English words.
Start the Week A2, English in the Morning B1+, English in the Evening B1+,
- Social and conversational English: Conversation courses at intermediate and advanced levels. A variety of topics and current affairs are discussed. We also offer conversation courses for teenagers.
Tea and Talk, Teen and talk
- Business English: The emphasis of these courses is on communication skills; telephoning, emails, language of meetings, negotiations and presentations
- English for Specific Purposes: We specialise in courses for the scientific, technical and health industries
- English for Health Professionals: Courses intended for medical and nursing staff
- English for Scientists: Language used in the scientific laboratory and research departments
- Technical English: Includes language for engineers, building and facility management
- Native Speaker Reviews: Proofreading a translated text and using natural language and style to make it clearer and more easily readable.
- Translations – German to English: Texts are translated into English with the emphasis on natural language and syntax.
- Proofreading and stylising: We aim to improve texts by using the appropriate language for the style of writing and its intended readership.
- German for Everyday: This course is aimed at Ex-pats who would like to be able to get by in German.
Standard short courses: 90 minute (double school period) lessons per week. Length of course 10 -15 weeks
Intensive courses: 90 minutes three times a week for 6 weeks
Day seminars: 9 am to 4 pm.
All of our courses can be taught: in our classroom, in your company offices, in nearby hotel conference facilities or in your own home.